Dhan Varsha Diwali Potli or Kuber Potli is specially prepared for free flow and enhancement of the money. One gets freedom from Vaastu doshas and the Goddess of Wealth always stays constant. Keeping this Dhan Varsha Diwali Potli or Kuber Potli in Sharad Purnima, Akshaya Tritiya, Deepavali or Kartik Poornima in a house or establishment gives us a wealth of time, bad luck is eliminated and there is an increase of wealth, grain, gold and jewellery in the house.
In this Dhan Ki Potli we will provide you the following material:
- Shree Yantra
- Kamal Gatte
- Gomti Chakra
- Lal and Kaali Gunja
- Peeli Sarso
- Shree Yantra: Sri Yantra or Shree Yantra is one of the most auspicious, important and powerful Yantra. The Sanskrit name “Shree Yantra”, where Shree means wealth and yantra means instrument. It possesses cosmic powers that help the worshippers to fulfil desires.
- Kamal Gatte: kamal gatta is blessed by Goddess Laxmi chanting brings wealth and prosperity. It also removes bad luck & poverty.
- Gomti Chakra: Gomati chakra brings prosperity in your life, Increasing wealth and happiness. It also helps to cure disease and good for health. Used for Lakshmi Pooja and brings luck.
- Kaudi: one’s place of wealth bestows the blessings of Lord Kuber and goddess Lakshmi.
- Lal and Kaali Gunja: Presents Rakta Gunja for wealth, luck and ward off evil protection. Goddess Mahalaxmi stays near to these beads and bless wealth, prosperity, and abundance.
- Peeli Sarso: Peeli sarso is used to protect person from an Evil eye and enhance positivity in home and surrounding.